Terms & Conditions
The term Vanderquest Limited, 'HardingTest.com' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Vanderquest Limited, St Brides House, 10 Salisbury Square, London EC4Y 8EH. Our company registration number is 01348856, registered in England and Wales. Our business premises are located at Hampton House, 1 Vicarage Road, Hampton Wick, Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey KT1 4EB and all postal enquiries should be directed to that address. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- We cannot be held responsible for delays or missed transmissions arising from malfuctions of the website/service.
- Promotion codes are valid for use for the Automatic Online Test only, not the Manual Test option.
- The Manual Test option includes one free re-test of the material should it fail and be edited to correct the Harding failures either by the user, or by HardingTest.com. In the case of the material failing for a 2nd time, the 3rd test would be charged for but would again include a free 4th test. The Automatic option does not include a free re-test.
- This service is designed for use by businesses in the television, media, education, music and film industries. For personal use please contact us. Completion of the manual submission form constitutes a binding contract between us and the customer to test a file. The customer will then be invoiced for this service with payment due by return.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
In compliance with trading laws and best practice, purchasers have the following rights of cancellation: 7 days right to cancel (after payment) - a full refund will be issued within 30 days. This applies to Account Balances only at the time of the request for a refund. We are unable to offer refunds for test services after they have been carried out as the work has by then been completed as directed by the user during the testing process and in compliance with these Terms and Conditions.